Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A hidden gem with a tennis court and awesome swimming pool.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting a North/South tennis court, stunning in-ground swimming pool. Land size of 1456m2 approx. Positioned at the rear of a group of 4 homes, well back from Portrush Road. This property is a very unique offering, perfectly positioned on the outskirts of Glenunga, a suburb of class and community involvement. A short drive to highly sought-after school, Glenunga International High School as well as The Burnside Village. Only a 10-minute drive to the CBD and the Adelaide foothills, this home is in absolute prime location and will not last long.
Subject to council consent there is the potential to built 1 dwelling on the tennis court, after speaking to them they did mention it is possible as its over 500m2.
Property features include:
- 3 Large Bedrooms, each with spacious walk-in robes
- A possibility of a 4th Bedroom or an additional living space
- 3 well-appointed bathrooms
- Land size 1,456m2 approx
- 2 Story Tudor Architecture
- Fresh paint on whole house
- Huge Open plan living with farmhouse Scandinavian kitchen
- Updated storage and appliances
- Updated bathroom
- Brand new toilets
- Shutter blinds in every room
- French doors and windows on all sides to bring the beautiful view of the tropical gardens and pool
- Beautifully manicured and planted gardens
- Neat entertainment areas
- Full-size tennis court with the opportunity to build 1, 2-story dwelling
- Large Stylish pool
- Gorgeous entrance and upstairs living area
- Neat study attached to master bedroom
- Spacious utility and laundry
- 2 undercover car garages with remote roller doors
- Professionally paved driveway and friendly locals
- North/South tennis court
Council: The City of Burnside
Zone / Policy / Precinct: R - Residential R26 - Residential Area 26 Glenunga (South)
Preferred Settlement: 30 days, however, flexible
This property is Owner Occupied
Expected rent per week: $850 - $900
Council Rates: $ 1693 Per Annum
Water Rates: $292 Per Annum
Sewer Rates: $744 Per Annum
Dwelling size: 278m2 approx
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Ray White Adelaide Group does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,456.34m² / 0.36 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.