SOLD AT IN ROOM AUCTION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Downsizers and first home buyers will love this gorgeous two bedroom home in a small group of only three. This adorable home was built in 1993 and recently refreshed with new carpets and paint. It has also had a full kitchen, laundry and bathroom renovation with a fresh modern look. Just move in and add your personal touch; alternatively an excellent opportunity for a savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
What we love about this property:
- NBN - Fibre to the Premises (the best NBN you can get)
- Only 5.2km, 10min from the CBD
- On the border of Collinswood
- Lovely replica Bungalow facade
- Positioned at the rear with front lawn area
- Spacious North facing master bedroom with mirrored built in robe
- Bright and airy open plan living and dining area with a very powerful split system air-conditioning all overlooking the rear courtyard
- Brand new, modern functional kitchen fully equipped with electric oven and cooktop, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with bath and separate w.c
- Brand new large separate laundry with direct external access, including sink and loads of cupboard storage
- The main bedroom has built in wardrobes and a split system
- Single garage with electric roller door and off street parking for an extra car
- Paved rear courtyard perfect for entertaining with a back gate leading directly to the local shops.
- 192m2 Land (approx)
- 98m2 Equivalent Building Area (approx)
We also love that this home is only a short walk to the local park, including a dog park, oval, gym equipment and tennis courts. It's perfect to keep you motivated for those nice morning and evening walks.
Wonderfully located with all the necessary amenities right at your fingertips you won't have to travel far to find the lifestyle you've always desired. In close proximity to popular childcare centres, schools, fabulous shopping and quality transport, not to mention only a short 5km drive to the CBD, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
This little gem will not last, please call Daniel Oliver today on 0400 877 705
Date: Thursday 15th March, 2018
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: In Rooms, 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
RLA 275886 | 250254
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.