FABULOUS EXECUTIVE EASY LIVING. MAGNIFICENT, QUIET AND SECURE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enter 'The Birches' gated community of six individually designed homes by award-winning architect Russell Prescott. Within the zoned area and walking distance of three outstanding schools. Linden Park Primary, Glenunga International High School and Seymor College. A 10 minute drive to the CBD and much less to shopping at the Burnside Village and access to all the great eastern suburb restaurants.
This home is perfectly positioned with a true Northerly aspect on what was originally a tennis court with a gazebo now converted to a built in BBQ area which compliments what is an ideal outdoor entertaining and dining area in the landscaped garden under the vines.
Inside the huge cathedral windows have now been shaded to prevent glare and double glazed to keep the heat out in the summer and the warmth in during the cold winter months.
There is so much to love about 2/25 Glenunga Avenue. See for yourself.
The many added features include:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Designer Kitchen and bathrooms including a Spa
- Supurb Northerly aspect
- Large laundry with ironing cabinet and storage units
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Massive family room with kitchen and breakfast bar
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Landscaped gardens on what was once a tennis court
- Architecturally designed
- Large tiles vine covered patio with shaded summer and winter sun
- Built-in vacuum system
- Special double glazed cathedral windows and shading - Family room
- 40-unit Solar panels
- Automatic irrigation lawn & garden
- Large Italian tiles
- Two Bathrooms
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Built-in BBQ with natural stone
- Double garage with workshop
- Large floored storage in roof cavity with skylight
- Added security perimeter fencing
- Small group of homes in the community
- Full security with gated controlled access
Council: City of Burnside
Land size: 636m2 approx
Build Size: 238.4m2 approx
Council Rates: $2265.55 per annum approx
Date: Saturday 25th November 2017
Time: 10:00am registrations for a 10:30am start
Location: On-Site, 2/25 Glenunga Ave, Glenunga
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own
inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Ray White Adelaide Group does not
guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and
site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information
provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.