Low maintenance with more room to live and grow than you ever expected…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Adelaide Group's Leon Yuan and Daniel Oliver are proud to present 106 L'estrange Street, Glenunga
With deceptive space and a versatile layout, this Torrens Title courtyard home has been lovingly maintained by its departing owner. Sited on a sizable allotment of 473 sqm( Approximately) it offers you all the freedom and no fuss, without the upkeep in the most desirable of Eastern suburbs locales.
You'll love these features:
- Huge master suite situated at the rear of the home with BIR and ensuite that is as spacious as the main bathroom
- Bedroom 2 & 3 are generously sized and include BIR
- 4th bedroom or study
- Functional kitchen with solid timber cabinetry and casual meals area
- Formal dining room
- Light filled lounge overlooking paved entertaining
- Central atrium provides practical light that gives a feeling of space
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Low-maintenance grounds
- remote lock-up garage
- Separate laundry
Within the school zones for the highly sought after Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High School, and a stone's throw from Seymour College. With public transport a mere five-minute walk from your doorstep and right down the road from Burnside Village what more could you want?
We are looking forward to meeting you for the upcoming open inspections.
Date: Friday 8th December, 2017
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: In Rooms, 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.