Generous family living with one of the best public school zone opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Leon Yuan and Brett Pilgrim of Ray White Adelaide Group are proud to present 412 Greenhill Road, Linden Park.
Set in an ultra-convenient locale, with Burnside Shopping Centre nearby, this freestanding residence is set on 934sqm approx. and offers a family lifestyle with a scope and potential to exercise your creative flair to extend or develop this property through relatively minor renovations into an exceptional home. Perfectly located within public school zones including Linden Park Primary, International Glenunga High School and Seymour College just up the road. Within close proximity to popular Burnside Village, The Parade Norwood, Dulwich Village and a short drive to Adelaide CBD.
More reasons why we love this home:
- Functional updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Great use of space - loads of pantry space and extra-large storage closet in hall
- Separate porch with access from kitchen
- Three well-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Main bathroom including spa
- Additional separate w.c and vanity at rear of home
- Additional home office area
- Internal laundry with easy external access
- Large separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Established grounds with gated side driveway
- Manicured front and rear yards
- Timber decking to pool
- Spacious garden shed for storage
- Huge side-by-side double garage, plus a carport - enough room for 6 cars in all
- Ability to easily enter, turn and exit facing road
- Solid brick construction for quiet living and structural durability
- Footsteps from an abundance of shopping amenities and eateries offered at Burnside Shopping Centre
We are looking forward to meeting you at the open inspections
Date: Friday 8th of December 2017
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: In Rooms, 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.