When Size matters!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
If you love to entertain, this one is for you!
This is from back in the day when they made houses totally out of brick, this solid home has space the whole family will enjoy. From a formal lounge and dining, separate meals area, huge rumpus room, up to 5 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms, the home has it all.
Renovated throughout a few years ago it is located close to the Newton Village Shopping Centre, Rostrevor College, Unisa, Stradbroke School, Morialta Conservation Park and public transport to the CBD.
Features you will love:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, city views and access to the balcony
- Three bedrooms all with built-ins
- Amazing kitchen featuring marble bench tops, miele dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space and natural light
- Main bathroom with a double vanity, large spa bath, generous shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Fifth bedroom or office upstairs
- Huge games room
- Massive garage, plus ample room for three more on the driveway
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system
- Large back yard for the kids and pets
- Balcony with city views
- Gas heating
- Electric curtains and tinted windows in upper living area
- Roller shutter on the outside windows downstairs
You will appreciate the size and space of this open when you see it. Inspection a must!
Date: Wednesday 16th May 2018
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: In Rooms, 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.