Characteristic and charismatic not to be missed!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Circa 1910 Character Sandstone Villa! Boasting features such as decorative cornices, high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and leadlight windows.
What we love about this property:
- 1000m2 land with rear access, ample room for caravan, boat or both in shedding.
- Four generous bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Loft style extension
- Polished timber floors
- Character features retained
- Security system
- Ducted vacuum
- bar complete with wine fridges
- Swimming pool and deck
- Huge back yard for kids and pets to run
- Lock up garage and sheds for more than 5 vehicles
- Pool fence to the value of $3,500 (black tubular style) will be installed prior to settlement
All this and more in a popular street with an abundance of other character homes. A short drive to the CBD, Adelaide Entertainment Centre, River Torrens. 10 minutes to Grange beach and Henley Square, a short stroll to Queen Street with its popular cafes and vintage boutiques.
Date: Saturday 20th January, 2018
Time: 10:30am for a 11:00am start
Location: On Site, 68 Frederick St, Welland
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.